hi everyone, for this post i have something important to say
do you know what day is it 28 March 2009?
On the 28th of March from 8.30-9.30pm it will be called Earth Hour, what's an Earth Hour?
Earth Hour has been transformed into the world’s first global election, between Earth and global warming.
For the first time in history, people of all ages, nationalities, race and background have the opportunity to use their light switch as their vote – Switching off your lights is a vote for Earth, or leaving them on is a vote for global warming
Earth Hour began 3 years ago in Sydney for about 2.2 million homes and bussiness switched off their lights for one hour, and then the next year in 2008, 50 million people switched off their lights, including the global landmarks in the world such as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, Rome’s Colosseum, the Sydney Opera House and the Coca Cola billboard in Times Square .
This year, with the goal of 1 billion people, we hope that by switching off the light, we also vote for earth to prevent it from global warming. No matter from what country you are but from what planet you are. Every one of us have a vote to vote earth and say no to global warming.
To contribute all you have to do is by switching off your lights for one hour on 28th of March 2009 from 8.30pm to 9.30pm (local time, it doesn't matter where you live)
but you can also do other things for example
* Become a part of Earth Hour and get useful tips and tools to reduce your carbon footprint everyday by signing up on http://www.earthhour.org/signup/default:e
* Tell yor friends, tell them, your family and even your work mates. Encourage them to sign up. Email them a link to this website and mobilise even more people!
* Tell your story how is climate change affecting your family and your community? We want to hear how you're becoming part of the solution Here
* Download the quick guide for how to run Earth Hour in your city or town. It's easy! Click Here
* Your Earth Hour. What will you be doing at 8.30pm on Saturday March 28? We're keen to know what you have planned for Earth Hour 2009. If you'd like to share your plans with Earth Hour and the media, then please send us an email describing with as much detail as you can what you have planned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include your name, where you live (City and Country), and your contact telephone number including your country code.
* Blogger Tool Kit: Create a blog post about the importance of global action on climate change and how participation in Earth Hour can make a difference. click here
If you still wantto live on Earth, support the cause! Because Mars isn't ready to be live on yet
for more information please click the badge below or go to
Current Location: in my brother's room
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: We Are Scientist - Cash Cow